33rd IraSME Call
Deadline27 Mar 2024
CountriessAustria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, Turkey
To intensify innovation cooperation with the Central Innovation Programme (ZIM) for SMEs in Germany, Innosuisse has decided to participate in the IraSME initiative. IraSME is a network of R&D funding programmes from different countries / regions that share the same goal: Supporting small and medium-sized enterprises in their innovation efforts.
The aim of the programme is to:
- Promoting science-based innovation
- Improving the innovation and competitive position of business entities including small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
- Strengthening the capability of companies to cooperate on an international level
- Establishing systematic access to national and international know-how
Requirements before applying:
- Development of innovative products, solutions, processes or services
- Sound risk mitigation strategy
- Innovation content of the project
- Added-value of international cooperation
- Clear project plan and practical timelines
Maximum funding per Swiss partner within a project is CHF 500’000. Refer to the Call document for further details.
DisciplineScientific disciplines and fields of research relevant to the topics, including social sciences and humanities.
CountriesAustria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, Turkey